Friday, August 12, 2011

SHOE PICK OF THE WEEK - JEFFREY CAMPBELL!




                                                  Shoe pick of the week – Jeffrey Campbell!
While I was preparing for this post, I noticed that some of my fellow blogger friends had lots of pictures with JC’s shoes. So my feelings are I am not the only one who loves  JC’s shoes.
Back in 2007 in a  Fred Flare interview Jeffrey Campbell said that they are a very small, family based  company. Well Jeffrey, not any more:-) Everyone now is familiar with JC’s boot style or his wedges.
Like some of you said: “Ugly shoes are back in style”. I don’t think they are ugly, they are different and stylish. What do you think?



My favorite "Jason Pollock" shoes

Do you find JC's shoes ugly or "must have" shoes? Which ones do you like?
Waiting for your comments and feedbacks and if you have any questions - Ask Erena!


No comments:

Post a Comment